2014 Fall Baseball Registration
- Register In-Person on August 18th ~ 4-7PM
- Pay only $65 per participant
- Location is Cocoa Beach Baseball Fields (behind skate park & High School)
Fall ball is an instructional season. Less competitive, less games, less practices. Nonetheless very important for kids moving up into a new or higher division. Registration fees include shirt and baseball cap. The league has a selection of used helmets and baseball bats but we recommend parents purchase a helmet for each child. Parents are also responsible for the purchase of gray baseball pants as well as a "well used or broken-in" baseball glove.
- Late Registration ~ Online only after August 18th
- Pay only $70 per participant
Divisions of Play
Based on age and skill level
T-Ball BB Division
- Ages 5-7
- New to baseball or played a season or two
- No strike outs
- No scores are kept and kids hit off a Tee or soft toss
Minor 2 (Coach Pitch)
Minor 1 (Kids Pitch)
- Ages 7-9
- Kids begin to learn strategy and proper techniques
- No strike outs and no scores are kept
Major (Kids Pitch)
- Ages 9-11
- Good fundamentals are the focus
- Strategy & knowledge of the game are important
- Kids learn to pitch and play catcher
- Strikeouts are counted
- No scores are kept
- All aspects of game are focused on
- Pitcher and catcher are very important
- Good fundamentals are important
- Strikeouts are counted
- Scores are kept
- Teams can make it all the way to World Series
Fall 2014 Sponsorship Opportunity
Help us keep registration fees low by asking your friends, your employers and business establishments you frequent often to become a banner sponsor for the upcoming spring season. We thank all our present sponsors for their continued support! Click here for more information.
Concession Stand Volunteers
Each parent should plan to volunteer to work the concession stand during home games. Team managers and Team Moms coordinate the concession stand volunteers for their home games. The only exceptions are early Tball games (9:30) and managers/coaches can't both run the game and work the concession stand.
Concession stand revenue accounts for a full 1/3 of our total funding. This is a very important role that each parent can play to contribute to the league as a whole. Thank you.
Protective Cup Required
Every boy must wear a jock strap or sliding shorts with protective cup to all practices and games. There are no exceptions to this rule. We strongly recommend sliding shorts with integrated cup holder for kids at Minor 1 and up. Boys who don't wear cups cannot play in any games.
Southeast Region Website
Did you know there was a website for the southeast region (of which Florida is a part). This site often announces clinics and other educational opportunities for our region: www.eteamz.com/llbsouth
We are in District 22
Space Coast Little League is part of district 22 which includes Merritt Island, Rockledge, Port St. John, Indian River City, Mims and Cocoa. You can visit the district 22 website at
Read this before you purchase a bat
Little League has banned some composite bats. Go here to see a list of approved composite bats.
Facebook Stream - Log in and LIKE us !